Your Privacy is important to us
We want you to know what kind of information we collect about you and how we may use it.
We hope you will find everything you need here, but if you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Collect
We collect the following information;
- your name, your email address and birth date (via subscription on our website);
- your name, your email address, your mobile number, your physical address (via customers creating their account online for online purchases typed by yourself);
- your name, your email address or mobile number by visiting our stores and providing this information to our staff.
- Bank and credit card details and other payment method information that you may use to purchase goods or services from us.
How We Collect It
We collect information through a variety of methods.
- Visiting our stores
- Visiting our website
- Making an online purchase
- Using social media to connect with us
- Subscribing to our mailing list
- Entering a competition
- Completing a survey
Whenever we collect your information, you will be asked to provide your consent.
In each of the above experiences, and in relation to other or future experiences, we will only collect the information, as identified, with your consent.
How we will use it
Your information may be used for the following purposes:
- Send information to you concerning our latest new collection and events (which are catered to customer preferences)
- For use with online purchases to send orders and notifications to you of expected delivery etc
- Loyalty programs which may be established and any loyalty points accumulated by you or other rewards or benefits available.
- To conduct market research and seek feedback for the purpose of improving customer experience, delivering effective promotions or marketing campaigns
- Developing and improving the range of products and services we offer
Storage of Your Information
We will store your information on a designated customer relationship management system.
Can you access your information held by us?
Yes you can.
a) If you have an online account with us, you will be able to access the information and edit or correct it whenever you deem necessary by logging into your account on our website.
b) If you visit one of our stores or receive information via subscription, then you will be able to telephone or email our head office at email@example.com and update your information.
What We Won’t Do With Your information
We will not sell your information or allow third parties to access the information without your consent. Please note we may share your personal information as identified in this Policy.
Third Parties Who We May Use
From time to time, we may engage market research agencies for brand studies, customer analysis and similar. We may engage agencies to create audiences for use to target communication messages by advertising such as Meta, Instagram, Google Ads and other forms of social media communication.
Sharing Your Personal Information-Limited Circumstances
Your personal information may be shared to enhance the customer experience as identified below.
a) Approved or contracted providers of third party services
b) Loyalty program providers and partners;
c) Approved technology service providers including application and systems, cloud computing facilities, development and technical support, processing, storing, hosting, research and to analyse data
d) If required by law
e) If required by Us to investigate incidents or compliance matters, service providers as reasonably required e.g. lawyers, accountants, insurers etc as reasonably required.
Holding Your Personal Information
We may hold your personal information by either electronic or hard copy form. If you provide information to us electronically, it is retained in our computer systems and databases.
We use security measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Use of a Pseudonym
You need not identify yourself by name but may use a pseudonym. Please note that such use may restrict on ability to properly complete orders or other transactions.
Complaints and Questions
If you feel your privacy has been breached, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the result of your complaint to us, you can refer your complaint to:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
1300 363 992
Lodge a complaint with the OAIC
We update our Policy from time to time. Amendments will be reflected on this page.
“We” or "Us” means (Morrison International PTY LTD)
“You” means a customer or potential customer of Us
Cookies and how we use them
If you do not wish the Cookies to operate, you can switch off Cookies by adjusting the settings on your web or mobile browser.
Morrison may use third parties (for example, Google Analytics) and other advertising features to promote our products and services. Learn more about Google Analytics (including how to prevent your data being used by Google by visiting https://policies.google.com/privacy)